Samstag, 21. Juli 2012

Impressions of my last weeks in New Zealand

Ihr Lieben  =)

Jetzt ists tatsächlich soweit. Ich schreibe euch von BRISBANE (AUSTRALIEN) aus, wo wir einen stop over haben. Here it's 7:30 pm and I'm incredibly tired as I went late to bed (packing my luggage) and got up early. At 4 am (!!) I drove Jess to the airport where she took a plane to Christchurch. Tears again  ;(

Yesterday I sold my van to Rolf (von den Johannitern - gigantisch wie super das gepasst hat)  =)

As you probably recognized I didn't finish my blog.. Writing the posts always takes a looot of time and my last weeks in NZ where simply to precious to spend hours and hours on the internet... That's why I just uploaded a few pictures of my last weeks. It was absolutely amazing to meet my lovely friends Jess (Holland) & Barbara (Italy) again and to travel with them and Tonio. We saw many different landscapes and had so much fun together - and muffins, chocolate & coffee as always  ("We want fat")  :D
I enjoyed my last time as much as possible - now I'm filled to the top with positiv energy. Going to New Zealand was simply the best thing I could have done - it was fantastic... Ich freu ich mich unglaublich auf euch, tausend Dank nochmal für die so lieben Nachrichten und e-mails und SMS - eine solche Wertschätzung zu erfahren ist wirklich wunderbar  =)  Allein schon deswegen lohnt es sich wohl so weit zu reisen  ;-)


Oh Maaaann, ich freu mich soooooooooooooooooooooo   =)   See you soon
All the best from Down Under - Ein letztes mal herzallerliebste Grüße von der anderen Seite der Welt  <3
Teresa

Mt Ngauruhoe = Mt Doom (Lord of the Rings)

Wai-O-Tapu Wonderland

Wai-O-Tapu

Huka Falls with Tonio, Jess & Barbara

With Barbara

With Jess

Lake Taupo

Fishermen - Sunset - Lake Taupo


Tramping in the Tongariro National Park

Skiing Kiwi & Tonio




3-day-kajaking on the Whanganui River




Barbara & I  - Napier  - Pacific Ocean





Last evening in a turkish restaurant

Mahia Peninsula






First Sunrise In The World  -  East Cape



Whakatane

Jess


Jess & I in Tauranga at the beach




Hot Water Beach  - Coromandel Peninsula


Rolf & Jess in Auckland



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen